Clue: Maria of the Met
We have 1 answer for the clue Maria of the Met. See the results below.
- Soprano Maria
- "La Divina" soprano
- Diva Maria ___
- Some lilies
- Opera singer nicknamed "La Divina"
- '50s opera star
- Diva Maria
- Coloratura legend
- Leonard Bernstein called her "The Bible of opera"
- Soprano who sounds unfeeling
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 30, 2007
- New York Times - March 12, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Maria of the Met that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!