Clue: Soprano Maria
We have 1 answer for the clue Soprano Maria. See the results below.
- Maria of the Met
- "La Divina" soprano
- Diva Maria ___
- Some lilies
- Opera singer nicknamed "La Divina"
- '50s opera star
- Diva Maria
- Coloratura legend
- Leonard Bernstein called her "The Bible of opera"
- Soprano who sounds unfeeling
Last Seen In:
- Universal - March 31, 2018
- LA Times - April 19, 2009
- Washington Post - October 25, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 02, 2005
- New York Times - March 17, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Soprano Maria that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!