Clue: Mark of a ruler
We have 2 answers for the clue Mark of a ruler. See the results below.
- Lumber thickness, maybe
- Small snowfall
- Small measure
- Margin size, sometimes
- What a stalwart won't give?
- About 2.5 centimeters
- Margin size, maybe
- Fraction of a ruler
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 25, 2006
- LA Times Sunday - June 18, 2006
- New York Times - February 24, 2006
- New York Times - September 25, 2005
- New York Times - August 25, 2005
- New York Times - January 31, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Mark of a ruler that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!