ONEINCH is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Lumber thickness, maybe
- Mark of a ruler
- Small snowfall
- Small measure
- Margin size, sometimes
- What a stalwart won't give?
- About 2.5 centimeters
- Margin size, maybe
- Fraction of a ruler
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - August 27, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - June 03, 2012
- Netword - March 04, 2012
- New York Times - May 15, 2011
- LA Times - July 26, 2009
- Netword - March 17, 2006
- Washington Post - December 21, 2005
- New York Times - September 25, 2005
- New York Sun - July 15, 2005
- New York Times - April 10, 2005
- New York Times - August 19, 1999
- New York Times - January 31, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer oneinch that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!