Clue: MASH procedure
We have 2 answers for the clue MASH procedure. See the results below.
- Battlefield sorting
- Sort of a disaster?
- Some Red Cross work
- "M*A*S*H" procedure
- Prioritizing by army medics, e.g.
- Emergency processing
- Priority system
- "M*A*S*H" prioritizing system
- Emergency room process
- Combat injury system
Last Seen In:
- Netword - July 24, 2013
- New York Times - April 22, 2009
- New York Times - October 14, 2003
- New York Times - August 29, 1997
Found an answer for the clue MASH procedure that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!