Clue: Mathematical quantity acted upon
We have 1 answer for the clue Mathematical quantity acted upon. See the results below.
- Divisor, e.g.
- Dividend, mathematically
- Part of an equation
- Either 2 in 2 + 2 = 4, in math
- Part of an equation, in math
- Quantity on which a math operation is performed
- What's acted on in math
- Object of a computer instruction
- Modus ___
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 02, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Mathematical quantity acted upon that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!