OPERAND is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Divisor, e.g.
- Dividend, mathematically
- Mathematical quantity acted upon
- Part of an equation
- Either 2 in 2 + 2 = 4, in math
- Part of an equation, in math
- Quantity on which a math operation is performed
- What's acted on in math
- Object of a computer instruction
- Modus ___
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 18, 2016
- USA Today - March 30, 2011
- LA Times - February 18, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - October 11, 2009
- LA Times - October 21, 2007
- Washington Post - December 28, 2003
- New York Times - February 02, 2003
- Washington Post - December 05, 2002
- New York Times - October 06, 2002
- New York Times - July 06, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer operand that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!