Clue: Mathematician Kurt
We have 1 answer for the clue Mathematician Kurt. See the results below.
- "Incompleteness theorem" formulator
- Formulator of the incompleteness theorems
- Mathematician famous for his incompleteness theorems
- Co-winner of the first Albert Einstein Award, 1951
- Contemporary of Einstein
- Hofstadter's "---, Escher, Bach"
- "___, Escher, Bach"
- Douglas Hofstadter's '___, Escher, Bach'
- Douglas Hofstadter's "___, Escher, Bach"
- Logician known for "incompleteness theorems"
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - May 16, 2005
- New York Times - December 01, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Mathematician Kurt that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!