Clue: Mathematician Lovelace
We have 1 answer for the clue Mathematician Lovelace. See the results below.
- Critic ___ Louise Huxtable
- City SSW of Tulsa
- Toothpaste-approving grp.
- Nabokov heroine
- Holly Hunter in "The Piano"
- Toothpullers' grp.
- Nabokov novel
- Orthodontist's org.
- Org. quoted on toothpaste tubes
- Drillers' org.
Last Seen In:
- Chicago Reader - October 08, 2010
- New York Times - December 14, 2008
- LA Times - November 25, 2006
- New York Times - September 15, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Mathematician Lovelace that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!