Clue: Maui strummers
We have 1 answer for the clue Maui strummers. See the results below.
- Hawaiian music makers
- Plunked items
- Little guitars
- Sounds from Hawaii
- Popular college items of the 20's
- Banjos' kin
- Instruments from 119-Across
- Instruments that are strummed
- They're picked in Hawaii
- They're played at a 25-Down
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 09, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Maui strummers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!