Clue: Sounds from Hawaii
We have 1 answer for the clue Sounds from Hawaii. See the results below.
- Hawaiian music makers
- Maui strummers
- Plunked items
- Little guitars
- Popular college items of the 20's
- Banjos' kin
- Instruments from 119-Across
- Instruments that are strummed
- They're picked in Hawaii
- They're played at a 25-Down
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 01, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Sounds from Hawaii that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!