Clue: Mayor Dinkins's predecessor
We have 1 answer for the clue Mayor Dinkins's predecessor. See the results below.
- "The People's Court" judge, now
- "How'm I doin'?" asker
- Mayor who co-wrote "Murder at City Hall"
- 1970's-80's Big Apple mayor
- "Citizen ___" (1992 autobiography)
- "Mayor" ex-mayor Ed
- Ex-Big Apple mayor of "The People's Court"
- Former Big Apple mayor Ed
- "Mayor" author Ed
- Former New York City mayor Ed
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 29, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Mayor Dinkins's predecessor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!