Clue: Meat avoider
We have 1 answer for the clue Meat avoider. See the results below.
- One with a strict diet
- Unlikely steakhouse patron
- Steakhouse shunner
- One on a strict diet
- One with a very restrictive diet
- Avoider of meat products
- Human herbivore
- One not likely to bring home the bacon
- Butter-and-egg man's antithesis?
Last Seen In:
- Netword - July 30, 2013
- Washington Post - February 13, 2009
- LA Times - January 20, 2008
- LA Times - November 29, 2006
- New York Times - December 19, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Meat avoider that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!