We have 2 answers for the clue Non-meat-eater. See the results below.
- Meat avoider
- One with a strict diet
- Unlikely steakhouse patron
- Steakhouse shunner
- One on a strict diet
- One with a very restrictive diet
- Avoider of meat products
- Human herbivore
- One not likely to bring home the bacon
- Butter-and-egg man's antithesis?
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 16, 2005
- Washington Post - August 20, 2005
- New York Times - September 17, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Non-meat-eater that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!