Clue: Medallioned vehicle
We have 2 answers for the clue Medallioned vehicle. See the results below.
- It'll take you for a ride
- Quick way around town
- Metered rental
- Semi part
- Front of a semi
- Gypsy ___
- Subway alternative
- Hack's workplace
- Part of a line outside a hotel
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 08, 2012
- New York Times - July 20, 2010
- New York Sun - March 21, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Medallioned vehicle that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!