Clue: Medicinal yellow-flowered plant
We have 1 answer for the clue Medicinal yellow-flowered plant. See the results below.
- Medicinal plant
- 1990-91 World Grand Prix champion
- Cathartic drug
- Drug-yielding shrub
- Medicinal shrub
- Plant used as a cathartic
- Plant with large, clustered flowers
- Medicinal legume
- Medicinal herb of the legume family
- Medicinal herb
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 03, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Medicinal yellow-flowered plant that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!