Clue: Medicine regulators: Abbr.
We have 1 answer for the clue Medicine regulators: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Grp. that conducts many tests
- Pharmaceutical watchdog grp.
- Pharmaceutical-approving org.
- Safe-products org.
- Public health org.
- Pharmaceuticals overseer, for short
- Grp. whose approval is often sought
- AZT approver
- Many cos. seek its approval
- H.H.S. division
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 17, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Medicine regulators: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!