Clue: Pharmaceutical-approving org.
We have 1 answer for the clue Pharmaceutical-approving org.. See the results below.
- Grp. that conducts many tests
- Pharmaceutical watchdog grp.
- Safe-products org.
- Public health org.
- Pharmaceuticals overseer, for short
- Grp. whose approval is often sought
- Medicine regulators: Abbr.
- AZT approver
- Many cos. seek its approval
- H.H.S. division
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - August 02, 2012
- USA Today - November 28, 2011
- Universal - November 10, 2009
- New York Times - July 14, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Pharmaceutical-approving org. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!