Clue: Medieval fiddle
We have 1 answer for the clue Medieval fiddle. See the results below.
- Instrument superseded by the viol
- Renaissance fiddle
- Medieval stringed instrument
- Renaissance instrument
- Violin precursor
- Pear-shaped fiddle
- Fiddle of yore
- Medieval violin
- Renaissance stringed instrument
- Old stringed instrument with a narrow body
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 03, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Medieval fiddle that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!