Clue: Medieval violin
We have 1 answer for the clue Medieval violin. See the results below.
- Instrument superseded by the viol
- Renaissance fiddle
- Medieval fiddle
- Medieval stringed instrument
- Renaissance instrument
- Violin precursor
- Pear-shaped fiddle
- Fiddle of yore
- Renaissance stringed instrument
- Old stringed instrument with a narrow body
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 03, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Medieval violin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!