Clue: Medieval fortress city in Italy
We have 1 answer for the clue Medieval fortress city in Italy. See the results below.
- Villa d'___
- 90 (degrees) from norte
- Direction in Durango
- Isabella d'___ (famed beauty)
- Marchese d'___ (Italian nobleman)
- Where el sol rises
- Point on Magellan's compass
- Point on Columbus's compass
- Italian princely family name
- Isabella d'___ (Titian subject)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 31, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Medieval fortress city in Italy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!