Clue: Merino mother
We have 1 answer for the clue Merino mother. See the results below.
- Female with a wool coat
- Kind of neck
- Dolly, for one
- She's put out to pasture
- Member of the flock
- Farm animal
- One welcomed to the fold?
- Female sheep
- Farm mother
- Certain suckler
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 23, 2010
- Wall Street Journal - January 15, 2010
- New York Times - December 07, 2008
- New York Times - June 19, 2007
- New York Times - August 07, 2001
- New York Times - November 08, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Merino mother that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!