Clue: Mexican president, 1988-94
We have 1 answer for the clue Mexican president, 1988-94. See the results below.
- Steinbeck's birthplace
- City near San Jose
- Steinbeck's birthplace, in California
- City near Monterey Bay
- California's ___ Valley, known as "America's salad bowl"
- Seat of California's Monterey County
- Steinbeck's hometown
- Monterey County seat that's the birthplace of John Steinbeck
- Setting in Saroyan stories
- Monterey neighbor
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 22, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Mexican president, 1988-94 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!