SALINAS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Steinbeck's birthplace
- City near San Jose
- Mexican president, 1988-94
- Steinbeck's birthplace, in California
- City near Monterey Bay
- California's ___ Valley, known as "America's salad bowl"
- Seat of California's Monterey County
- Steinbeck's hometown
- Monterey County seat that's the birthplace of John Steinbeck
- Setting in Saroyan stories
- Monterey neighbor
- Seat of Monterey County, Calif.
- Home of California's National Steinbeck Center
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 09, 2015
- New York Times - May 02, 2015
- Universal - August 23, 2014
- Netword - September 19, 2010
- LA Times - August 02, 2010
- New York Times - January 26, 2010
- New York Times - January 05, 2008
- Netword - June 03, 2007
- New York Sun - November 29, 2006
- LA Times Sunday - September 24, 2006
- New York Times - September 04, 2005
- Washington Post - September 19, 2004
- New York Times - August 22, 2004
- New York Times - March 22, 2001
- New York Times - February 11, 2001
- New York Times - June 13, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer salinas that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!