Clue: Middle name of 7-Across
We have 1 answer for the clue Middle name of 7-Across. See the results below.
- Poet Samuel who wrote "Hudibras"
- Who often "did it" in a whodunit
- Lurch or Jeeves
- Mitchell hero of literature
- Suspect in many murder mysteries
- See 34-Across
- Film character who says "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn"
- Estate door answerer
- Classic whodunit suspect
- Servant of a sort
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 19, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Middle name of 7-Across that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!