BUTLER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 25 times.
- Middle name of 7-Across
- Poet Samuel who wrote "Hudibras"
- Who often "did it" in a whodunit
- Lurch or Jeeves
- Mitchell hero of literature
- Suspect in many murder mysteries
- See 34-Across
- Film character who says "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn"
- Estate door answerer
- Classic whodunit suspect
- Servant of a sort
- Gielgud's "Arthur" role
- Lurch or Jeeves, e.g.
- Popular suspect
- Well-mannered manor man
- Role in a drawing-room mystery
- Alfred, at Wayne Manor
- 'GWTW' hero
- Culprit in a trite whodunit
- Estate-door answerer
- Indiana university
- See 16-Across
- Whodunit cliché
- Usual suspect?
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - November 14, 2014
- LA Times - December 01, 2013
- LA Times - October 25, 2013
- Universal - December 21, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 03, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 10, 2011
- New York Times - June 10, 2011
- LA Times - February 20, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 05, 2009
- Netword - March 19, 2009
- New York Times - December 29, 2008
- Washington Post - May 29, 2008
- Washington Post - March 31, 2008
- Washington Post - January 09, 2008
- LA Times - December 13, 2007
- Netword - February 02, 2007
- New York Sun - September 11, 2006
- USA Today - December 13, 2005
- USA Today - September 14, 2005
- New York Times - October 01, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer butler that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!