Clue: Middle of a noted Cubs trio
We have 1 answer for the clue Middle of a noted Cubs trio. See the results below.
- Diamond middleman?
- To whom Tinker threw
- Noted name in civil rights
- Civil rights leader Medgar
- Tinker to ___ to Chance
- "Tinker to ___ to Chance"
- Tinker's target?
- Tinker's target
- Tinker-Chance connection
- Second baseman called "The Crab"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 21, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Middle of a noted Cubs trio that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!