Clue: Tinker to ___ to Chance
We have 3 answers for the clue Tinker to ___ to Chance. See the results below.
- Diamond middleman?
- To whom Tinker threw
- Noted name in civil rights
- Civil rights leader Medgar
- "Tinker to ___ to Chance"
- Tinker's target?
- Tinker's target
- Middle of a noted Cubs trio
- Tinker-Chance connection
- Second baseman called "The Crab"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 25, 2011
- New York Times - March 12, 2001
- New York Times - September 13, 1999
- New York Times - August 03, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Tinker to ___ to Chance that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!