Clue: Middle of a patriotic sports trio
We have 1 answer for the clue Middle of a patriotic sports trio. See the results below.
- Team that last won the World Series in 1917
- October 2005 celebrators
- Team with the 1980s mascots Ribbie and Roobarb
- U.S. Cellular Field team
- Team that staged the infamous Disco Demolition Night, which led to a forfeit
- Windy City baseball team
- Group playing in a park
- World Series winner in 1917
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 04, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Middle of a patriotic sports trio that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!