Clue: World Series winner in 1917
We have 1 answer for the clue World Series winner in 1917. See the results below.
- Middle of a patriotic sports trio
- Team that last won the World Series in 1917
- October 2005 celebrators
- Team with the 1980s mascots Ribbie and Roobarb
- U.S. Cellular Field team
- Team that staged the infamous Disco Demolition Night, which led to a forfeit
- Windy City baseball team
- Group playing in a park
- A.L. team with a patriotic color
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 01, 2017
Found an answer for the clue World Series winner in 1917 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!