Clue: Mideast potentate
We have 5 answers for the clue Mideast potentate. See the results below.
- Mideast chief
- Bahraini bigwig: Var.
- Arab leader
- Qatar bigwig: Var.
- Arabic for "commander"
- Eastern chieftain: Var.
- Arabian bigwig: Var.
- 96-Down in 28-Across
- Arab leader: Var.
- Mideast pooh-bah
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 05, 2018
- Washington Post - November 14, 2013
- Washington Post - July 07, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 18, 2008
- LA Times - January 06, 2008
- New York Times - September 10, 2007
- LA Times - September 11, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 03, 2005
- New York Times - October 16, 2005
- New York Sun - January 03, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Mideast potentate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!