Clue: Mil. bigwig
We have 4 answers for the clue Mil. bigwig. See the results below.
- Powell or Westmoreland, e.g.: Abbr.
- Col.'s superior
- Brig. ___
- Col.'s boss
- O.T. book
- Not spec.
- Washington, e.g.: Abbr.
- ___-Xers (boomers' kids)
- ___ X
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 25, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 05, 2014
- LA Times - October 28, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - June 29, 2012
- Netword - April 05, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 14, 2010
- Onion A.V. Club - January 06, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 22, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 16, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 02, 2005
- LA Times - September 29, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 27, 2005
- New York Sun - September 28, 2004
- Washington Post - September 11, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Mil. bigwig that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!