Clue: Minesweeper of literature
We have 1 answer for the clue Minesweeper of literature. See the results below.
- "Noises Off" co-star, 1992
- Queeg's minesweeper
- "The ___ Mutiny"
- Queeg's command
- "Educating Rita" star
- Best Supporting Actor of 1999
- Oscar winner for "The Cider House Rules"
- Ship in a 1951 best seller
- Command for Queeg
- "The Cider House Rules" Oscar winner
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 29, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Minesweeper of literature that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!