Clue: Oscar winner for "The Cider House Rules"
We have 2 answers for the clue Oscar winner for "The Cider House Rules". See the results below.
- "Noises Off" co-star, 1992
- Queeg's minesweeper
- "The ___ Mutiny"
- Queeg's command
- "Educating Rita" star
- Best Supporting Actor of 1999
- Ship in a 1951 best seller
- Command for Queeg
- "The Cider House Rules" Oscar winner
- Minesweeper of literature
Last Seen In:
- Netword - October 01, 2006
- New York Times - September 25, 2002
- New York Times - July 30, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Oscar winner for "The Cider House Rules" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!