Clue: Mink or sable
We have 2 answers for the clue Mink or sable. See the results below.
- Raccoon, e.g.
- It's a wrap
- With 87-Down, early commercialists
- It may be vaulted
- Mink's coat
- Chinchilla, for one
- Expensive gift
- Lassie's coat
- PETA peeve
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 19, 2018
- New York Times - July 20, 2015
- Netword - July 28, 2014
- LA Times - November 12, 2009
- New York Times - June 17, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Mink or sable that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!