Clue: Miss Woodhouse of fiction
We have 1 answer for the clue Miss Woodhouse of fiction. See the results below.
- Mystery author Lathen
- 1816 novel made into a 1996 film
- Austen heroine
- Austen's Woodhouse
- Jane Austen novel
- Thompson of "Sense and Sensibility"
- 19th-century educator Willard
- Austen novel made into a 1996 movie
- Actress Thompson
- Mrs. Peel of "The Avengers"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 28, 2011
- New York Times - May 12, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Miss Woodhouse of fiction that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!