Clue: Modern: Ger.
We have 1 answer for the clue Modern: Ger.. See the results below.
- Opposite of alt
- It's not used in Germany
- Opposite of alt, in German
- Modern, to Beethoven
- Modern in Munich
- Twin cities Ulm and ___-Ulm
- Not old: Ger.
- Big word in German ads
- Modern, in Mannheim
- Modern, in Munich
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 21, 2011
- New York Times - August 06, 2009
- New York Times - January 22, 2004
- New York Times - December 18, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Modern: Ger. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!