Clue: Modern in Munich
We have 2 answers for the clue Modern in Munich. See the results below.
- Opposite of alt
- It's not used in Germany
- Modern: Ger.
- Opposite of alt, in German
- Modern, to Beethoven
- Twin cities Ulm and ___-Ulm
- Not old: Ger.
- Big word in German ads
- Modern, in Mannheim
- Modern, in Munich
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 26, 2016
- LA Times - April 12, 2016
- LA Times - March 18, 2013
- Netword - September 15, 2011
- Washington Post - June 04, 2011
- LA Times - September 28, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - September 23, 2007
- LA Times - September 08, 2007
- Netword - February 09, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 30, 2005
- New York Times - August 15, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Modern in Munich that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!