Clue: Modern "methinks"
We have 1 answer for the clue Modern "methinks". See the results below.
- "It seems to me," in computerese
- Chat room initialism
- Online initialism
- Chat room shorthand for "Here's what I think"
- "If you ask me," in a chat room
- Internet initialism
- "If you ask me," online
- Preface online
- Letters accompanying a chat-room view, perhaps
- Bit of chatroom shorthand
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 30, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Modern "methinks" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!