Clue: Money hoarder
We have 1 answer for the clue Money hoarder. See the results below.
- Scrooge, e.g.
- No philanthropist
- No gleeful giver
- Unlikely grant giver
- Saver, and then some
- Molière comedy, with "The"
- Silas Marner, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 18, 2013
- Netword - April 08, 2013
- Universal - November 22, 2012
- Universal - September 27, 2009
- New York Times - November 03, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Money hoarder that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!