We have 2 answers for the clue Scrooge. See the results below.
- Scrooge, e.g.
- No philanthropist
- No gleeful giver
- Unlikely grant giver
- Money hoarder
- Saver, and then some
- Molière comedy, with "The"
- Silas Marner, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 23, 2016
- Netword - July 19, 2015
- New York Times - September 05, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - May 31, 2009
- Washington Post - May 23, 2008
- LA Times - November 21, 2007
- New York Times - December 08, 2003
- New York Times - November 08, 1999
- New York Times - June 13, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Scrooge that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!