Clue: Monica of the courts
We have 1 answer for the clue Monica of the courts. See the results below.
- Two-time U.S. Open champion
- Tennis star with a palindromic name
- Tennis champ Monica
- Graf rival
- Two-time U.S. Open tennis champ
- Tennis's Monica
- Two-time U.S. Open champ
- Two-time U.S. Open winner
- 1991-92 U.S. Open champ
- Hingis rival
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 23, 2005
- New York Times - July 30, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Monica of the courts that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!