Clue: Monkey bread tree
We have 2 answers for the clue Monkey bread tree. See the results below.
- Thick-trunked tropical tree
- Thick-trunked tree
- Tree with a gourdlike fruit
- Old World tropical tree
- Monkey bread source
- Tropical tree with a thick trunk
- Thick-trunked African tree
- Tree that's home to Rafiki in "The Lion King"
- Monkey-bread tree
- African tree
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - January 25, 2015
- USA Today - November 26, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 13, 2014
- Universal - August 02, 2012
- USA Today - September 13, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - March 29, 2009
- New York Times - June 22, 2005
- USA Today - August 14, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Monkey bread tree that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!