Clue: Monogram for Dr. Jekyll's creator
We have 1 answer for the clue Monogram for Dr. Jekyll's creator. See the results below.
- "Treasure Island" monogram
- Literary inits.
- 19th-century literary inits.
- Literary monogram
- Initials in 19th-century lit.
- Initials of Jim Hawkins's creator
- Hyde creator's monogram
- "The Body Snatcher" author's inits.
- "Treasure Island" author's inits.
- Author of a classic novel about treasure hunters: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 02, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Monogram for Dr. Jekyll's creator that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!