Clue: Monogram of Dr. Jekyll's creator
We have 1 answer for the clue Monogram of Dr. Jekyll's creator. See the results below.
- "Treasure Island" monogram
- Literary inits.
- 19th-century literary inits.
- Literary monogram
- Initials in 19th-century lit.
- Initials of Jim Hawkins's creator
- Hyde creator's monogram
- "The Body Snatcher" author's inits.
- "Treasure Island" author's inits.
- Author of a classic novel about treasure hunters: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 09, 2011
- Washington Post - October 15, 2004
- USA Today - July 29, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Monogram of Dr. Jekyll's creator that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!