Clue: Morale builder of W.W. II
We have 1 answer for the clue Morale builder of W.W. II. See the results below.
- Norman Rockwell painted her eating a sandwich
- W.W. II icon on a 1999 stamp
- Norman Rockwell painting subject of W.W. II
- Home work force symbol
- Iconic WWII worker
- WWII feminist icon
- WWII icon for working women
- Iconic Rockwell subject
- Per a 1942 song, "She's making history, working for victory"
- One saying "We can do it!"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 17, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Morale builder of W.W. II that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!