ROSIETHERIVETER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Morale builder of W.W. II
- Norman Rockwell painted her eating a sandwich
- W.W. II icon on a 1999 stamp
- Norman Rockwell painting subject of W.W. II
- Home work force symbol
- Iconic WWII worker
- WWII feminist icon
- WWII icon for working women
- Iconic Rockwell subject
- Per a 1942 song, "She's making history, working for victory"
- One saying "We can do it!"
- She motivated during WWII
Last Seen In:
- Universal - May 03, 2018
- New York Times - January 09, 2016
- New York Times - January 10, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - November 10, 2013
- Netword - May 30, 2012
- New York Times - April 27, 2009
- LA Times - December 29, 2008
- New York Times - August 25, 2006
- Netword - July 26, 2006
- Washington Post - March 26, 2006
- New York Times - February 11, 2006
- New York Times - November 17, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer rosietheriveter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!