Clue: Morning Star
We have 4 answers for the clue Morning Star. See the results below.
- Star impersonator?
- At times, it's the third-brightest object in the sky
- Ruler of Taurus and Libra, in astrology
- See 123-Across
- Neighbor of Earth
- Botticelli's "The Birth of ___"
- Bright shiner
- Magellan visited it
- Flytrap's namesake
- Tennis star Williams
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 16, 2013
- Post Puzzler - June 19, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 27, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 23, 2008
- LA Times - June 22, 2008
- New York Times - June 25, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Morning Star that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!