Clue: Neighbor of Earth
We have 2 answers for the clue Neighbor of Earth. See the results below.
- Star impersonator?
- At times, it's the third-brightest object in the sky
- Ruler of Taurus and Libra, in astrology
- See 123-Across
- Morning Star
- Botticelli's "The Birth of ___"
- Bright shiner
- Magellan visited it
- Flytrap's namesake
- Tennis star Williams
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 23, 2014
- Universal - November 27, 2011
- Universal - July 20, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 27, 2009
- New York Times - July 05, 2005
- New York Times - June 03, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Neighbor of Earth that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!