Clue: Moses' sister
We have 1 answer for the clue Moses' sister. See the results below.
- Singer Makeba
- Judah Ben-Hur's mother
- Sister of Moses
- She left Moses in the bulrushes
- Numbers woman
- Biathlete Bedard
- Sister of Moses and Aaron
- O. Henry Award-winning Truman Capote story, or either of its main female characters
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 25, 2014
- USA Today - September 01, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Moses' sister that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!